Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Are you going to answer our questions?

I have been receiving quite a few questions just recently, about the pictures I post up on my Blog. Some ask what kind of materials, such as pens, inks etc I use. While others are curious about what I draw, why and how I go about it.

I am more than happy to answer those questions and will start right here with this intro or brief overview.

I have a saying which is 'See what you see then Draw what you saw' and that is really the rule that applies for me when it comes to the random doodle or sketch. I form an image in my minds eye based on something that I have heard or maybe seen. I then simply start drawing, the result being the majority of what you see here on this Blog.

Future posts will contain the text of the actual question emailed to me and my answer.

In the meantime I will leave you with this image of a Pig.

Keep the questions coming :)


No comments: